Telugu SongsSubscribe:

Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Firaaq (2009)



FiraaqFiraaq is a art film directed by Nandita Das and stars Naseruddin Shah, Paresh Rawal, Raghuveer Yadav, Deepti Naval, Sanjay Suri, Shahana Goswami, Tisca Chopra and Dilip Joshi. The movie deals with friendship, violence and guilt and some very real human emotions. It portrays a more gruesome aspect of life, one that is unfortunately quite real for a lot of people. If you're looking for glamour and dance numbers, this film is not for you. However, if you love the art of film making and want to see some real acting and good story telling then you will love this film. I'm personally a HUGE fan of Naseerudin Shah, and I'm itching to get hold of a Firaaq DVD.

Music of Firaaq is composed by Rajat Dholakia and Kanoji Piyusha with lyrics from Gulzar. On the music front, there Firaaq doesn't offer much. You might be wondering why am I wasting my time posting it then. Well I didn't know about it until I was half way through this post. Anyways, stay tuned 'cause I'm about to post something so many of love.


  1. Daag Daag Ujala / Faiz Ahmed Faiz
  2. Firaaq Theme - Instrumental
  3. Gujarat Ke Firaaq Soon - Extract / Jagjit Singh
  4. Meri Gali Mein Andhera / Sukhwinder Singh
  5. Ummeed / Rekha Bhardwaj

No comments:

Post a Comment